Adventure Riding Course
EXPERIENCE THE ADVENTURE! Motorcycle Riding School has acquired 10 incredible, LAMS approved Royal Enfield Himalayan adventure bikes to allow our customers to give adventure riding a go!
Open to all people with an RE license or higher at our 2 Day Adventure Course at Mt Cotton at the end of June.
- 2-Day Course
- Open to all riders looking to develop their Adventure Riding skills.
- Closed, purpose built course at Mt Cotton
- Hire a Royal Enfield Himalayan adventure bike or bring your own!
- Body Positioning
- Brake, Clutch & Throttle Control
- Turning (Seated & Standing)
- Riding Line Choice
- Cambers, Climbs & Descents
- Turning On Hills
- Picking Your Bike Up
- River Crossings
- Luggage (Packing, Weight Distribution & Towing)
Adventure Course Cost: $399.00* (incl. Lunch)
Adventure Course + Hire Cost: $597.00 (SAVE $100!)
*Customers must provide their own motorcycle and gear for the day.
Day 1: Skills & Drills - Skills & drills in the morning, Circuit in the Afternoon.
Day 2: Full Day Ride - You don't have to think about where to go, just concentrate on applying all of your new skills! Enjoy the ride while we guide you through some of our favourite spots. We'll continue to to assess and provide coaching in a ride environment.
Course Duration: 2 Full Days