Defensive Riding Course
As a rider, you'll know that sometimes things don't go to plan; so to be as prepared as possible, we've developed our Defensive Riding Course.
You'll learn the Rider-Bike-Terrain model; three key elements that intersect to form an ideal riding scenario. You'll learn how to best handle a scenario where one or more of those factors aren't up to par, like when a corner (terrain) is interrupted by an obstacle, spill or other road users.
We highlight riding to your abilities, reaction times, over/under-reacting, and the benefits of wearing appropriate safety apparel in a fun, supportive and informative environment.
- Full 1-Day Course (typically 8am - 3pm)
- Open to all riders looking to develop their skills.
- Closed, purpose built training facility.
- Must provide your own motorcycle and riding gear for this course.
- Rider-Bike-Terrain Principals
- Cornering Interruptions
- Rider Influences
- Reaction Times
- Choosing and Wearing Appropriate Safety Gear
- Riding To Your Abilities
Course Duration:7 Hours