Q-RIDE Pre-Learner License Course
The Q-RIDE Pre-learner Training and Assessment Course is the first step towards obtaining your RE motorcycle licence.
The new Q-RIDE Pre-Learner Training and Assessment course has been introduced to better prepare learner riders by enabling them to gain basic riding knowledge and motorcycle handling skills in a safe environment before riding on-road. Hold a provisional or open car licence and have held the licence for at least 1 year. This makes sure you have on-road driving experience before you learn to ride.
- Have held a provisional or open car licence and for at least 12 months.
- Be eligible to commence training.
- Pass the Queensland Government Motorcycle Knowledge test. (To be completed AFTER successfully completing the Two Day Pre-Learner Course)
Once you have successfully completed this course, you will be eligible to apply for your RE Learner licence. You will be required to hold this licence for a minimum period of THREE MONTHS before you are eligible to participate in your RE license course.
- Two Day Course.
- Can be taken over two consecutive days, or two non-consecutive days within a 30-day timeframe.
- Motorcycle and safety gear is able to be supplied.
RE Learner License Specifics:
- Must hold RE Learner license for a period of three (3) months.
- 0.00 BAC (Blood Alcohol Content)
- Cannot carry pillion passengers.
- Cannot lane filter.
Course Duration: 2 Full Days (Generally 8:15am - 2:30pm)
Course Cost: $249 per day ($498 total)