Q-RIDE RE License Course
The Q-RIDE RE license course is the second step on your journey to your motorcycle R license in Queensland. Passing this course enables you to upgrade your RE Learner license to the RE license. You are eligible to enrol in this course if you have help your class RE learner licence for at least 3 months.
- Must have held RE Learner license for at least 3 months.
- Be eligible to commence training.
- One Day Course.
- Motorcycle can be supplied.
- Due to Covid-19 we can no longer supply safety gear. You will need to bring your own helmet, jacket and gloves. We have MT Stinger helmets available for purchase from $99 and gloves from $39.
RE License Specifics:
- Must hold RE license for a period of two (2) years.
- 0.00 BAC (Blood Alcohol Content) for first 12 months.
- Cannot carry pillion passengers for first 12 months.
- Cannot lane filter for first 12 months.
Course Duration: 1 Full Day (Generally 7:00am - 2:30pm)
Course Cost: $239 Weekdays / $259 Weekends
Q-Ride is a competency-based training and assessment program. During the course you will need to demonstrate your competency on a learner approved motorcycle (LAMS).
Your competency declaration is only valid for 12 months from the date of issue. If you do not present it within 12 months, it will expire and you will need to undertake Q-Ride again to obtain a new one.